This code of conduct applies to all Tobiko community spaces related to the Tobiko brand and SQLMesh. These spaces include those listed below.
If you would like to join our community on any one of the social networks, each one is hyperlinked:
As our community expands, there may be more spaces that are not listed that our code of conduct still applies to. If you believe a community space is missing from our list, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
To cultivate a welcoming and open environment for all our members, contributors and leaders, we pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience. This includes but is not limited to: age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, caste, color, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community. Our shared community is a place to share ideas, have open discussions and help others, and it is not a place to solicit members.
Examples of behavior that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness towards the other people in our community
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals but for the overall community
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
Gracefully accepting constructive criticism, which includes:
- - accepting responsibility
- - apologizing to those affected by our mistakes
- - learning from the experience
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and sexual attention or advances of any kind
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment, including the uninvited solicitation of goods and services
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Community leaders are responsible for clarifying and enforcing our standards of acceptable behavior. They will take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any behavior that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful. Community leaders have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, Slack posts, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned with this Code of Conduct and will communicate reasons for moderation decisions when appropriate.
This Code of Conduct applies to all community spaces and when an individual officially represents the community in public spaces. Representing our community includes using an official e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, representing the Tobiko or subsidiary brands (SQLMesh) in any professional capacity such as acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event.
Anyone in the community can report all abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior to the community leaders responsible for enforcement at email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated promptly and fairly. All community leaders must respect the privacy and security of the reporter of any incident.
Community leaders will follow these Community Impact Guidelines in determining the consequences for any action they deem in violation of this Code of Conduct:
- Community Impact:Use of inappropriate language or other behavior deemed unprofessional or unwelcome in the community.
- Consequence:A private, written warning from community leaders, providing clarity around the nature of the violation and an explanation of why the behavior was inappropriate. A public apology may be requested.
- Community Impact:A violation through a single incident or series of actions.
- Consequence:warning with consequences for continued behavior. No interaction with the people involved, including unsolicited interaction with those enforcing the Code of Conduct, for a specified period of time. This includes avoiding interactions in community spaces and external channels like social media. Violating these terms may lead to a temporary or permanent ban.
3. Temporary Ban
- Community Impact:A serious violation of community standards, including sustained inappropriate behavior.
- Consequence:A temporary ban from any interaction or public communication with the community for a specified period. No public or private interaction with the people involved, including unsolicited interaction with those enforcing the Code of Conduct, is allowed during this period. Violating these terms may lead to a permanent ban.
4. Permanent Ban
- Community Impact:Demonstrating a pattern of violation of community standards, including sustained inappropriate behavior, harassment of an individual, or aggression toward or disparagement of classes of individuals.
- Consequence:A permanent ban from public interaction within the community.
For answers to common questions about this code of conduct, see the FAQ.